The base fee for one week of summer camp is $345.
There is a $45 Late Fee for completed applications after the May 20th deadline. A completed application includes:
- A submitted online application
- Fees paid, or if agency/county is paying, then authorization number given to Camp Daniel office.
- Medical form, completely filled out, signed by doctor and submitted to Camp Daniel.
- For new campers, we also need a photo of the applicant.
If an Agency/County/IRIS is paying-
- There is an additional $20 for processing the invoice.
- $75 cancellation deposit must be made by applicant/guardian/etc. This will be refunded when camper attends accepted week of camp, or is denied. The $75 deposit will be kept if applicant is accepted, but then cancels prior to camp. All campers are subject to $75 cancellation fee, but since county/agency does not pay Camp Daniel until AFTER camp, this $75 deposit must be paid prior to camp by someone other than paying county/agency/IRIS.
The amount of spending money that is sent to camp is up to you, but we recommend –
- $20-$30 for the snack stand, and
- $25-$75 for the gift shop.
Spending money is normally sent in with camp fee, but you may send at any time, or bring with to camp check-in.