Items to Bring to Camp:
• Bath towels, wash cloths, hand towels, pillow, sleeping bag (or 2 sheets & 2 blankets), pajamas
• Clothing (be prepared for hot & cool weather). Include Camp Daniel t-shirts from previous years.
• Sunscreen, insect repellant & bee sting kit (if you are allergic to bee stings)
• Personal hygiene items (soap, deodorant, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo, etc)
• Flashlight, Bible, pen, watch, alarm clock, extension cord, 3 prong adaptor and fan
• Whistle; if you were a counselor at a previous camp, bring the one you were issued.